Faculty 4: Unconscious Utilities
"Knowledge is learning something every day. Wisdom is letting something go every day." - Zen Proverb
Define a code of ethics! Be reflective!
Blueprinting Techniques to explore the Law of Mutuality:
Centered actions begin with centerlining our choices in a way that empties the clutter and equalizes personal themes like passion & reason, soft & firm, challenge & ease etc. in order to inspire authenticity in our decision- making.
- The midsaggital line as the conceptual benchmark for symmetry and left/right centering.
- Has 8 anterior points: Sides of Big toes, Inner Ankle Bones, Inner Knees, Pubic Bone, Navel, Breast Bone, Tip of Nose, Crown of Head. (Bottom Up)
- Has 8 posterior points: Crown of head, Suboccipital Points, C7, Mirror of the Navel L4, Tail bone, Inner knees, Inner ankle bones, Sides of Big Toes. (Top Down)
- Zen term for releasing clutter, like tabla rassa or the beginner’s mind.
- Empty the triangle (root chakra and Shakti symbology) at the center of gravity- directs energy down the legs and up the spine.
- Engages the Pelvic Floor and the Transverse Abdominus to stabilize the hips
- Provides a mirror to the sacrum, creating a front and back awareness in space.
- Empty the extrinsic to enter the intrinsic Plenum.
- Make space & weight distribution the same for each element
- Harmonizes cadence
- Tuning in and adjusting for equilibrium, responsiveness and dynamic proportion