"The wave is the same as the ocean, though it is not the whole ocean. So each wave of creation is a part of the eternal Ocean of Spirit. The Ocean can exist without the waves, but the waves cannot exist without the Ocean." ― Paramahansa Yogananda
Faculty 12: Meditation
Aum Namo Bagavate VasudevayaSynchronize the breath to channel the expanse. (f12) As divine speech, Aum Namo Bagavate Vasudevaya bows to Lord Krishna through the language of articulation. Often translated as: "Om and salutations to the Indwelling One, substance of the Divine." -- in 12 syllables, this Mukti (liberation) mantra dials up the cosmos to make a connection between form and formlessness. In the Bhagavad Gita, Lord Krishna teaches Arjuna to take right action. In the bridge between thoughts and feelings, Aum Namo Bagavate Vasudevaya inspires the Essential Self to make good - solid decisions -- aligned with magic and grace. Listen to Aum Namo Bagavate Vasudevaya:
Interlocked MudraAs a combination of Western Prayer (F4) and Heart Guard Mudra (F10), Interlocked Mudra symbolizes unity through the cultivation of empathy. Often positioned at the base of the Skull, this integrative gesture embraces the Crown of the Head as a major portal for AUM (A. U.niversal M.oment). With fingers interlaced and thumbs connected at the pads to make a triangle, Interlocked Mudra puts the power of oneness in our own two hands.
In Practice:Muse: Touch brilliance - know bliss. Incandescent inner light shines like a star in the dark night. Travel the space between radiant reflections - sunrises within a smile. Perch confidently along the way- sunsets within a sigh. Emanate luminosity in a thousand petaled lotus. Mystery unfolds in currents of nectar--like the hexagonal perfection of a honeycomb cell.
- Take Stand Tall Position.
- Place interlocked mudra on the base of the skull and flare elbows out to the east and west.
- Inhale and open the chest and throat and widen the elbows apart.
- Exhale, draw elbows tight around the sides of the skull so that the underbelly of the arms covers the ears. Try to touch the elbow points in front of the eyes without changing the integrity of interlocked mudra
- Repeat this sequence for 10 breaths.
- Stretch arms up to the sky, inhale big. Release arms down to the sides of the body, gentle exhale.
- Observe the echo in the whole body.
- Do a few lake shakes (F4 Purposeful Fidget) and few satisfying sighs.